Our litigation newsroom and articles page provides illuminating commentary on legal trends in Uganda: case digests, legislative developments and informative articles on a range of legal and regulatory issues.
- Enforcement of foreign judgments on the basis of international comity
- EABD-Blueline, charter immunity and the restrictive theory of State immunity
- Discharge by fundamental breach and recitals in contract law
- Capacity and retroactivity under the EAC Treaty
- Uganda’s trademarks registry accepts convention priority claims
- A gap analysis of the Companies Act 2012
- Risk allocation in oil and Gas